Because He lives, I can face yesterday.
~ Jared C. Wilson

November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving

I am thankful for...

  • Parents who love me and help guide me through a tangled life
  • Siblings who drive me batty 
  • Dr. Pepper
  • A wonderful church family who helps me grow in the Lord
  • Five wonderful cousins who live 30 minutes away
  • The gift to play the violin
  • Oreos
  • Fairy tales
  • God giving us His word so we know how to glorify Him
  • A little brother who is already showing signs of being a wonderful man of God--love you, buddy!
There are so many many things that I have been blessed with beyond measure. I thank the Lord for giving me each day another day to glorify Him and to walk in His word. I thank Him for saving me from a horrible fate, for rescuing me from my own sin and clothing me with His righteousness.

I am also thankful for turkey.




No comments:

Post a Comment