Because He lives, I can face yesterday.
~ Jared C. Wilson

November 22, 2011

Challenge!!

I have decided to start a challenge. I know, I know, the blogging world is full of blog challenges/goals/stuff to do regularly. One of them even ended up as an Oscar-nominated movie! And that movie just so happens to be one of my most favorite movies on the planet (come on, who doesn't like a movie that's dedicated to food?), but anyway. Ahem. I have decided to blog something every day for one month. A paragraph, a sentence, a word. Something.
Why have I chosen the busiest time of year, when everyone is running around like three-year-old kids on sugar highs, and when nothing is certain until about 17 minutes before it's supposed to happen, you ask?
Well, the reason I have chosen to do such a crazy thing is because that I have noticed that when I am writing a lot, my thoughts are more organized and I am able to communicate with people TONS better. A little while ago there was a period of about three weeks when I was swamped with college essays, Shakespeare papers, emails, and lots of other miscellaneous writing stuff. There were thoughts and ideas flying all around in my head, and trying to wrestle them into concrete form on paper was really good for me. It totally forced me to think about what I was trying to say, and as a result my conversations with people were a lot more fruitful.
And I've also decided to do this because I need something in my life that is regular, and certain--something I KNOW that I will do each and every day. I mean, all this waiting on college applications, and audition results, and things is really stressful!! So yeah.
And also because I've always wanted to do a "blog challenge".......*sheepish grin*.



No comments:

Post a Comment